Rose water is something you can easily spot in almost every single Indian household and the reason behind this is it’s versatile uses and benefits. It is undoubtedly beauty’s magic potion.
Rose water is produced by distilling rose petals with steam.
This magic ingredient contains a ton of benefits, especially for skin health which is obviously inherited from it’s plants having high vitamins, antioxidants and healthy sugar content.
Here are some amazing skincare and hair care uses of rose water you’ll thank us for.
1.Hydrates the skin : Rosewater helps hydrate and moisturize the skin giving it that refreshed appearance.
- It can be applied directly on the skin.
- It also controls excess oil.
2. Produces anti-inflammatory effects : Skin care expert says that rose water has anti-inflammatory values.
- It has been used for ages to calm the eye’s irritation.
- It can help reduce the redness of irritated skin, get rid of acne, dermatitis and eczema. It is a great cleanser and aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores.
3. Maintain skin pH : Rosewater helps maintain the skin’s pH balance.
- Average pH of skin is 4.7 and that of rose water is 5.0,hence it can be applied on skin.
4. Antibacterial properties : Due to it’s antibacterial properties it aids in healing of cuts wounds and scars.
5. De-frizzes and strengthens hair : Almost everyone has faced the problem frizzy hair. When hair remains exposed to dust and other harsh conditions it looses moisture. In such cases, rosewater is one of the best remedy, which act as natural conditioner and helps providing moisture to hair and revitalizes it’s growth.
- It also helps get rid of dandruff.
6. Antioxidant properties : The antioxidant properties of rose water help to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues.
There are more amazing uses of rose water. It can be used as —
- Make-up remover
- Facial moisturizer
- Facial mist.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!