Anshika is a writer from LUCKNOW, a place popularly known as ‘Nawabon Ka Sheher’.
- Education and hobbies: She is a Singer by heart and Writer from mind and soul. She has completed her Graduation in Bachelor Of Commerce and also has an experience of Content writing. She has also completed Post Graduation programme in Finance and Accounts from NIIT,Lucknow.
- Achievements: She has participated in Singing Competions in School and college Level. Of many of her achievements, participation UNIFIED CYBER OLYMPIAD-2008 (UCO-2008) and reality show like ‘AWAAZ HINDUSTAN KI’ are remarkable.
- She has Authored two Books; “मोहब्बत का सफरनामा” which is about love poems, shayaris and Life quotes. & “रूह-ए-ख़्वाबीदा” is a collection of poem on Life, Love & Soul. In this book 101 writers have participated. Each writer has shared some of their best poetries. It’s definitely a great read.
According to her, winning or losing is a part of life but what is mandatory, is participating. So she never fails to take part in such competitions that glorifies her talent.
She loves to spread Positivity in her surroundings. Writing gives her utmost pleasure & happiness. The contentment of her heart Inspires her to write.
“The hardest thing about writing is that people are very quick to judge your feelings or current mood when you write something.”
She goes ahead to tell us; “I mean I write for my own satisfaction and people judge like when I write love poetry, they judge I am in Love or when I write on Rape related issues they think it’s on my life. I find these things very irritating.” Most of the ideas are got from her own life experiences.
- Success Mantra in her own words; “The moment you give up on something or someone very easily shows that you were not much interested either in completing that particular work or in maintaining a certain kind of relationship with whomsoever person. ‘Giving up’ is certainly not at all a good idea. It’s important to not stop working hard at any cost. An idea of ‘Success’ solely depends on amount of dedication & hardwork you do.”
- Her take on criticism is quite interesting as she says “I take my criticism in a very positive way. Honestly speaking, it literally affected me during initial days. But now it doesn’t affects me as I know I am still a learner. I learn every day and from various persons. And i will definitely not stop learning forever. So, criticism doesn’t bother me anymore.”
- Her favorite book is ‘Wings of Fire’ by Dr. Abdul Kalam Ji and she enjoys reading works of Gulzar Sahab & Late Rahat Indori ji.
Words of Gratitude “I would like to show my gratitude and happiness towards TSM and DeMist. I am very glad to be connected with you people. You are doing an amazing job. Keep it up. Best of Luck Demist for your future endeavors.”
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!